Our title plant is no longer just for land professionals! REIS is opening our plant facilities to other industries, such as law firms, engineering firms and surveyors. If you are interested in plant rental, please contact us at 817-335-5082 for more information. Monthly rental agreements may be available.
Plant Rental Includes:
• A dedicated computer work station and private work area.
• Access to online official public records and appraisal district websites.
• Unlimited document and runsheet copies.
• Training sessions upon request.
Plant facilities offer the following resources for Tarrant County:
• Sovereignty card plant from 1876 through 1996.
• Online title plant available from 1973 through the current certification date with runsheets and imaged documents.
• Microfilm copies available from 1876 through 1998.
• Tract Books.
• Current and historical plat maps.
• Reference Maps.
• Document reference books from 1907 to 1967 to locate volume and page.
• Tax roll cards for surveys. Online access to platted subdivision tax cards.
• Grantor/Grantee index on microfilm and general card index.
District Court Document Retrieval – Tarrant County
• Don’t spend your time pulling Tarrant County District Court Documents! Let REIS order these for you for only $2 per page. In most cases, we will have them to you by the next business day.
Online Title Plant Available for the Following Counties:
Bexar, Brazoria, Cameron, Collin, Comal, Dallas, Denton, Ector, El Paso, Ellis, Fort Bend, Galveston, Grayson, Guadalupe, Harris, Hays, Hunt, Jefferson, Johnson, Kaufman, Kendall, Lubbock, Matagorda, Midland, Montgomery, Nueces, Parker, Potter, Randall, Rockwall, Smith, Tarrant, Travis, Victoria, Waller, Webb, Williamson, Wise*
*Most counties have title plants from 1979 or earlier and also offer historical title plants and records.