REIS offers petroleum land personnel the opportunity to access our sovereignty Tarrant County title plant. Utilizing our title plant allows for the completion of projects at only a fraction of the time it would take you if you were doing your research at the courthouse.
Plant access also includes unlimited copies and runsheets, all for the low cost of $95 per hour.
Petroleum Land Personnel are provided:
- A dedicated computer work station and private work area.
- Access to online official public records and appraisal district websites.
- Unlimited document and runsheet copies.
- Training sessions upon request.
Plant facilities offer the following resources for Tarrant County:
- Sovereignty card plant from 1876 through 1996.
- Online title plant available from 1973 through the current certification date with runsheets and imaged documents.
- Microfilm copies available from 1876 through 1998.
- Tract Books.
- Current and historical plat maps.
- Reference Maps.
- Document reference books from 1907 to 1967 to locate volume and page.
- Tax roll cards for surveys. Online access to platted subdivision tax cards.
- Grantor/Grantee index on microfilm and general card index.